Spirituality Education and Catholic Programme
As a Catholic mission school (under the auspice of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore), we emphasise universal Christian values such as love, compassion, integrity, humility and social justice in our curriculum and programmes. We work closely with our partners such as the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore and our Catholic parents to develop and deliver our programmes and activities.
There are spirituality development activities for Catholic students, offered under our Good Steward Programme. These include:
- Student volunteers make up the prayer team which starts the school day with prayer and scripture reflection each morning;
- Fortnightly masses and Holy Days of Obligation are held in school for all Catholic staff, students and all who are interested;
- Weekly Religious and Moral Education sessions, with the incorporation of Christian Values in programmes;
- Young Christian Student Movement;
- Easter Programme, with Penitential Services, Lenten Prayer Walk, and Easter celebrations;
- Retreat for Catholic teachers, parents and students; and
- Faith Formation for parents, teachers and students by the School Chaplaincy team.
Non-Catholic students are not required to attend these Catholic programmes.