Prospective students may apply to join CHS through various channels, depending on the nationality and schooling status. See following sections for relevant information.
Application Process for Primary 6 Students (via Direct School Admission or Post-PSLE Sec 1 Registration)
The flowchart below provides a simple overview of the entire application process.
- Click here to apply to join CHS through Direct School Admission (DSA)
- Click here to apply to join CHS Year 3 IP
- Click here for Sec 1 Registration information
Application Process for Sec 2 Students to Join Year 3 Integrated Programme
- We will be inviting Secondary 2 boys presently in O-Level programme secondary schools to apply for admission to our Year 3 IP in 2019.
- Successful applicants will spend two years (year 3 and 4) in CHS and the final two years (JC1 and JC2) in the new Eunoia Junior College leading to the GCE ‘A’ Level Examinations.
- Application will open in September 2018. Please visit this web page by end-August 2018 for updated information:
- Returning Singaporeans can register their boys for the MOE School Placement Exercise for Returning Singaporeans (SPERS) to join secondary schools such as CHS.
- For registration or more details, please refer to the MOE website at http://www.moe.gov.sg/education/admissions/spers-sec/ or send your enquiries to email@example.com .
- International students who are not presently enrolled in a Singapore mainstream school should view the Ministry of Education’s website for information about the Admissions Exercise for International Students (AEIS): https://www.moe.gov.sg/admissions/international-students/admissions-exercise
- The Admissions Exercise for International Students (AEIS) is a centralised admissions exercise conducted by MOE around September or October each year for international students who wish to join our mainstream primary and secondary schools in January of the following year.
Other Relevant Information
1. What are the school fees for Catholic High School? (Information accurate as of 5 May 2017)
The school fees for Catholic High School is prescribed by the Ministry as follows. Click here for more information.
- For a Singaporean citizen, he will pay $5 (school fees) + $10 (standard miscellaneous fees) + $10 (second-tier miscellaneous fees) + $3 (autonomous school) = $28 per month.
- PR, IS (ASEAN) and IS pays $283, $683 and $1123 respectively, including the miscellaneous and other fees. (Information accurate as of 7 May 2018; these fees will increase from 2019 to 2020. Please check MOE website for updates)
2. What is the Cut-off-Point for the batch of Secondary/Year 1 students who entered Catholic High School in 2018?
- For 2018 Level 1 cohort, the COP for O-Level track was 250; the COP for the IP track was 253.
- For 2018 P6 students applying for admission into Catholic High School in 2019, the COP may differ and would depend on the pool of students who apply.
- The affiliation COP for OP is 240; there is no affiliation COP for IP.