Our Extensive Network of Partners
Our school forms partnerships and collaborations with our JIP partner schools, alumni, Parent Support Group (PSG), Dads@CHS, multiple external agencies, Institutes of High Learning (IHLs), overseas schools and the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore.
- Our Parent Support Group (PSG) is a pillar in terms of support for our school. They support our many school matters, especially in terms of close support for student welfare and events.
(In the photo below, our PSG has whipped up sumptuous cuisines from different cultures for our International Friendship Day)
- We work with many science agencies such as DSTA, A*STAR, Singapore Science Centre and DSO for our STEM programme.
- We also work closely with IHLs such as NUS, SUTD and Osaka University on various learning opportunities for our students.
- For service to the community and social enterprise, we partner agencies such as Central Singapore CDC and Bishan North CC.
- Our school also leverages stakeholders and the community such as alumni experts to provide support, advice and resources, especially in the area of overseas cultural experiences, industrial visits and attachments.
In turn, we have forged collaborations and partnerships with several overseas schools, and our students have hosted teacher and/or students from China, Taiwan and Japan for immersion in our school.
- We work with several schools in China, Japan and Taiwan for immersion, for examples Toyonaka High School in Osaka (大阪府立豊中高等学校), Nanjing Hong Guang Middle School (南京市弘光中学), Suzhou Jinji Lake School (苏州工业园区金鸡湖学校), Taipei Municipal Jianguo High School (台北市立建国高级中学) and Taipei Municipal Zhongshan Junior High School (臺北市立中山國民中學).