Reporting by Posted Students
- Students posted to Catholic High School are to report to the school on Monday, 23 December 2013 at 8.30 am in the School Hall (Sec Section).
- Students should report in their Primary School uniform.
- Parents of students who are not able to report and register on 23 Dec must call the General Office (tel: 6458 2177) or email email@example.com by 5.00 pm, 23 Dec 2013 to inform the school and make necessary arrangements.
- Parents of these students can also download the MOE Proxy Form (click here to download) and appoint a Proxy person to register your son and collect the orientation package and other materials at 8.30 am on 23 Dec 2013.
Sec 1 Registration Briefing Slides (23 Dec 2013)
The following is an abbreviated set of slides shared at the 23 Dec Sec 1 Registration briefing for parents and students:
|1||HCL Form A Submission||23 Dec 2013|
|2||HCL Appeal Application||Noon, 24 Dec 2013|
|3||MEP Application||24 Dec 2013, 10 am|
|4||IP/O-Level Lateral Transfer Appeal||24 Dec 2013, 12 noon|
|5||3rd Language Application||30 Dec 2013, 8.30am to 5pm @ MOELC (Bishan)|
|6||Submission of Orientation Consent Form||2 Jan 2014, to Orientation Group Leaders|
Sec 1 Orientation Programme
- Attendance is compulsory.
- 2 Jan 2014 (Thur), 7.20 am – 5.00 pm
- 3 Jan (Fri), 7.20 am – overnight school camp till morning of 4 Jan
- 4 Jan (Sat), until 12 noon
- Attire: CHS PE attire
- Details about orientation (in Week 0) and Week 1 (6-10 Jan 2014) were given to students and parents through the 23 Dec registration briefing and our Orientation Package.
Sec 1 (2014) Parent-Teacher Meeting (PTM)
- The first Sec 1 PTM will be held on 10 January, Friday at 6.30 pm in our Secondary School Hall.
- Sec 1 parents should mark off this date in their calendar and join us for an evening of dialogue.
Appeal form will be available at our General Office (Sec Section) from 9.00 am, 20 December 2013. Appeal must be made in person at CHS General Office. Appeal form must be accompanied by photocopies of (1) PSLE result slip, (2) Verification Slip (V5) and (3) any relevant supporting documents (e.g. certificates). Deadline for submission of appeal form is 12 noon, 24 December 2013. Please note that CHS General Office is not opened on weekends and is closed at 5.00 pm on weekdays.
- Appeal application is closed. Parents will be notified via SMS about results on 30 Dec 2013.